About Me

TEN PIC's OF THE WEEK-END (III)



Welcome to a new week!
I love summer! I can't avoid it. I could live all the year long with high temperatures, short trousers and those late afternoons which Granada gives me as a present everyday during this time of the year. For work problems, the month of July has not been for holidays actually and I think it's time to take care of myself a little bit more. Even so, I am grateful for the changes I am living now. I am enjoying them to the maximum!
As every Monday, I show you and advance of the best 10 pictures of Babilonia Summer Club. It has been an special weekend, with spectacular stagings, a lot of rhythm and hard goodbyes.
Two seasons have been worth and working in "the night world" allows you to meet much people.
Sometimes, it gives you a present of some people who become in real friends (5), another times you learn the kind of people which is better to be far away. And Carmen is one of the first type, and incredible one. I will miss you so much. I really appreciate you for giving me your friendship. I love you. And remember, being quiet doesn´t mean something isn´t cooking.

¡Bienvenidos a una nueva semana!
 ¡Me encanta el verano! No lo puedo evitar. Podría vivir todo el año con altas temperaturas, pantalones cortos y esos atardeceres que me regala Granada todos los días durante esta época del año. Por motivos de trabajo el mes de Julio no ha sido precisamente de vacaciones y creo que ya toca cuidarse un poquito más. Aún así estoy agradecido por la época de cambios por la que estoy pasando ¡la estoy disfrutando al máximo! Como cada lunes os muestro un avance de las diez mejores fotografías en Babilonia Summer Club. Ha sido un fin de semana especial, con puestas en escena espectaculares, mucho ritmo y duras despedidas. Dos temporadas dan para mucho y trabajar en el mundo de la noche te permite conocer a mucha gente. A veces te regala personas que se convierten en verdaderos amigos (5), otras veces aprendes el tipo de personas que es mejor tener lejos. Y Carmen es una de las primeras, increible. Te voy a extrañar mucho. Agradecido estoy por brindarme tu amistad. Te quiero. 

Recordad que estar calladito no significa que algo no se esté cociendo. 
¡Estad atentos y seguidme por facebook, twitter e instagram!

 



 Follow me / Sígueme Instagram
Follow me / Sígueme Twitter

&
Thank you for the visits, comments and critics!



"A little part of my favourite shows, events and parties" 
Photographer: Christian Dgar

At Babilonia Summer Club

Related Pics

X

Contact Me

Nombre

Correo electrónico

Mensaje