About Me

THREE WORDS.




With the new week I’m back to work, new thematic-post still to be revealed and the other will be a dj set on Monday 3th. But for now follow me on instagram (Whoisdgar) and you can enjoy the new post. 
It was my third time which I work with her. And I´ve known Ana for a couple of years now. She´s not only one of the most beautiful/sexy woman I know but also her personality is also really attractive. 
In three words: Baby, you rocks!

You can look at the rest of pictures, below.
It was a lot of fun, as always!  
Good Night!

Con la nueva semana estoy de vuelta con más trabajo: nuevas secciones todavía por anunciar y un dj set para el lunes tres. Pero de momento podéis seguirme en instragram (Whoisdgar) y disfrutar de este nuevo post. Era mi tercera vez trabajando con ella, conozco a Ana desde hacer un par de años y no solo es una de las mujeres mas guapas que conozco, sino que su forma de ser es también de lo más atractiva.
Three words: Baby, you rocks!
A continuación, os dejo el resto de las fotografías. 
Nos lo pasamos genial, ¡como siempre!
¡Buenas Noches!

LIKE ME Fan Page Christian Dgar   
Follow me / Sígueme Instagram  
Follow me / Sígueme Twitter

&
Thank you for the visits, comments and critics! 

Photographer: Christian Dgar 
Model: Ana Martinez


xx

Related Pics

X

Contact Me

Nombre

Correo electrónico

Mensaje